Tuesday, March 22, 2005

REALLY not a good blogger!

I have so many things in my mind that I want to write about:

Misunderstandings in the infertility world
Ethics of some infertility treatments
"Natural mother" vs. "Birthmother"
Levels of openness in adoption
Sanctity of life
Liberal bloggers
How a Christian worldview affects my views on adoption
People misinterpreting the Word of God
How the church loses focus
Parenting misconceptions
Why I want to be a parent
What I really want to do with my life

If I took a few more minutes, I could come up with more.

When you spend time reading other's opinions, it can help clarify your own or make you more confused. One of these days, I'm going to take the time to write my opinions down so they can stop muddying my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home